- Tax and a 3 . 5% credit card fee will be charged in addition to all prices listed unless otherwise noted.
- Classes are not intended for those under the age of 13.
- Please register for all classes ahead of time on our website/Momence site.
- If there are no students with a reservation for a class, Elevation reserves the right to cancel the class without notice. (please check our online schedule for up to date information on all classes.)
- Class cancellations can occur due to weather around the studio causing safety concerns.
- Elevation requires yoga clothing to be worn at all times. (Bathing suits, speedos, etc. must be covered)
2 weeks written notice required before membership auto run date to downgrade, cancel or freeze any memberships.
Email: [email protected]
- Memberships cannot be shared.
- All Unlimited Monthly Memberships and 4 Class Per Month Memberships are on an auto pay basis and require a credit card on file. and will continue to charge on the sign up/contract date to the card on file until written cancellation or written freeze is received.
- 5 or 10 Class Passes can be shared with friends and family. When you share your account it gives the student you have shared with complete access to your 10 class pass/es.
- Any Intro Offer deals (Groupon is considered an intro offer as well) are one time use ONLY per account/person and are valid for new students at the studio or who have not been active in the last six (6) months.
- Intro offers cannot be extended past 30 calendar days for any reason, illness, vacations, etc.
- Multi-month passes are not eligible for pro rated refunds or extensions due to illness, moving, ect.
- 4 class memberships do not allow for any unused classes to roll over to the following month for any reason
- Unlimited memberships are unable to be extended due to time missed, vacations, illness etc.
- If you are sick, having any symptoms or feeling unwell please do not come to class.
General Freeze: A freeze can be applied to Unlimited and 4 Class memberships for up to ninety days. Freezes may be used twice in a calendar year with written notice to [email protected] With these freezes a $5 account hold will be charged on a monthly basis. Freezes begin from the receipt of the email (you will get a response). Cancellation of membership cannot happen while you are in a membership freeze.
- A medical freeze can be applied to memberships and multi month passes with a valid doctors note stating that yoga is not able to be performed (emailed to [email protected]) for up to ninety days from the receipt of the email (you will get a response).
Downgrading Membership: If you would like to downgrade your membership from unlimited to 4 classes per month a 14 day written notice is needed prior to your membership run date. You may email your downgrade request to [email protected], you will receive a response once the request is received.
- Cancellation of membership cannot happen while you are in a membership freeze.
- We do not offer child care. Therefore any student who brings a child under 13 not taking a class will be unable to participate.
- The use of a yoga mat is required in every class that Elevation offers.
- If you arrive ten (10) minutes late or more to a class, you will have missed the warm up and for safety reasons will be unable to join the class in session.
- Doors open 5-10 minutes before class begins
For some classes, doors lock as soon as class is scheduled to begin. Please come early so you are set up on your mat by scheduled class start time.
- All of our classes may have the use of scents (essential oils, smudging etc)
- We use a variety of lighting in our classes (candlelit, regular, black light, etc.) at our instructor's discretion
- All lost and found items are donated on the 15th of every month. Please check the basket by the window of the front door when you are at the studio to make sure you haven't left any of your belongings behind.
Please note there are no refunds, returns, extensions, or exchanges on any merchandise, membership or class purchases.
All sales are final.
Email Payton - [email protected] for any questions you may have on Elevations policies.